Another year has passed, many new posts inserted, many others missed. Even though this post comes with a huge delay, it’s still here for the start of the year. Without further ado, here’s some of the best moments of 2013 that were part of this website, in no specific order.
- Hazul non-stop painting in the streets of Porto, year after year
- Pantónio who besides his street interventions, made more and bigger pieces than before, in and out of the streets
- Violant and his partner in many walls, Regg, have created unique huge pieces in unusual spots
- ARTUR which continues to surprise with the unusual list of artists in Lagos
- RAM + invited artists was one of the best self initiatives of the year
- TourParis ’13 ridiculous amount of talented artists gathered in one space, make this a sure event of the year
- Underdogs with a hand full of awesome artists, both national and international
- Walk & Talk turning an island on one of the biggest streetart galleries of Portugal
- WOOL either by self creating or through the huge participation on many of the best events through the year
- “Capture the flag: conquer the divide!” by CYRCLE.
- “Sellout” by MaisMenos
- “Mário quem?” by Mário Belém
- “IR” by Pantónio
- “Find what you love and let it kill you” by Tamara Alves
- “Trains & Generations” Underdogs